Harvard Graduate School of Education
Family Engagement in Education Institute:
Two Exclusive NAFSCE Member Opportunities
Family Engagement in Education, offered July 20-23, 2020 in Cambridge, MA by Professional Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, prepares educators to create a school culture that honors and respects the knowledge that families bring to the learning process. With guidance from Harvard faculty and district and community leaders, participants learn best practices in family engagement and identify strategies they can use to promote student learning and improve educational outcomes for all. Learn more about the program.
NAFSCE Member Discount:
Professional Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education is pleased to offer $300 off the tuition (Regular Tuition: $2,795, NAFSCE Members Tuition: $2,495) for the Family Engagement in Education summer institute for all participating NAFSCE members. Application Deadline: June 29, 2020.
Learn more and apply.
NAFSCE Member Scholarship:
In collaboration with Professional Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, NAFSCE is pleased to offer one full scholarship to attend the Family Engagement in Education program (a $2,795 value). This scholarship is exclusive to NAFSCE members.
If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Applicants must complete the program application for Family Engagement in Education. Program applications must be submitted by February 15, 2020 to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Upon acceptance to the program, you will receive a link for the scholarship application. Scholarship applications must be submitted by February 20, 2020.
- You will be asked to respond to three questions in the scholarship application:
- How did you get involved in the field of family, school and community engagement? What was your inspiration?
- Share a story of when you've seen family, school and community engagement make a difference to you, a family, a community, or a student.
- How do you think you will benefit from attending Harvard's Institute for Family Engagement in Education?
Note: If you apply for the scholarship, payment for the program is not required until you have been accepted to the program and notified of your scholarship status.
Scholarship applicants will be notified of their status by March 1, 2020. Scholarship applications and decisions will be processed/communicated by the NAFSCE team. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.