Are you a school superintendent, district education leader, state leader, or out-of-school program administrator? Or maybe you have a group of peers who like to get together on a regular basis to discuss your family engagement initiatives, plans and ideas? A NAFSCE Organizational Membership can transform the way you and your team work and learn together. See our list of current organizational members.
Benefits of Organizational Membership
NAFSCE Organizational Members receive:
- Discounted NAFSCE membership for all team members. Depending on the number of team members, Organizational Members can save more than 50% off the price of an Individual Membership. Please see Membership Levels below for more details.
- Five additional Career Center listings.
Team Leads receive five additional listings in our Career Center for posting open positions or volunteer opportunities within your organization. That's a $125 value.
- A dedicated Group in NAFSCE's online community, Member Connect. Your team will receive a dedicated online group, only accessible to your team members. Private groups allow team members to view a private calendar, post blogs, hold private discussions through dedicated group forums, post team photos, and more.
Discounts on NAFSCE Consulting Fees. Is your organization launching a new family engagement program? Holding a meeting where you'd like to educate others on the benefits of family engagement? Ask us about having a NAFSCE team member assist you with your family engagement planning and development efforts. Organizational Members receive discounts on NAFSCE consulting fees.
In addition, each member of your organization will enjoy these Individual Membership benefits:
- NAFSCE Member Connect. Become part of a vibrant community of professionals who meet regularly, share expertise and work collaboratively. Think
of it as a combination LinkedIn and Facebook, just for family engagement professionals, and just for NAFSCE members.
- Professional Learning Programs. Our monthly members-only Communities of Practice gatherings and our regional roundtables are just some of the
many professional learning opportunities available to members. As a member, you'll receive invitations to other members-only events throughout the year.
- NAFSCE Resource Library. Only NAFSCE members have full access to our searchable library of family engagement resources including research, toolkits,
presentations, articles and more. In addition, only NAFSCE members can review and rate resources and submit resources for inclusion in the library.
- NAFSCE Career Center. Post your organization's job opportunities or volunteer positions in our Career Center. Consultants or job seekers can post their resume as well. The NAFSCE Career Center is open to the public and will be featured in our twice-monthly NAFSCE News newsletter, on our website, Twitter feed and more, giving your positions and/or resume maximum exposure.
- Member Directory. Expand your network through our searchable Member Directory.
Organizational Membership Level 1
- Includes up to five Individual Memberships
- Annual Membership Fee: $250 (Greater than a 30% discount on Individual Memberships when five people join your team.)
Organizational Membership Level 2
- Includes up to 12 Individual Memberships
- Annual Membership Fee: $500 (Greater than 50% discount on Individual Memberships when 12 people join your team.)
More than 12 team members? Call us for special large group pricing.
NAFSCE is on the move! Come join us!
NAFSCE Organizational Members have the greatest impact on our movement to build capacity, support leadership, and promote effective policies for family, school, and community engagement.
When your organization supports NAFSCE, you are demonstrating your dedication to the advancement of family, school and community engagement as a key strategy for advancing child development and achievement.
With your help, NAFSCE’s work will have a profound effect on how family engagement is implemented in schools, communities and homes across the country. We hope you'll join us!
Questions about membership?
Contact: Alice Clark, Manager of Programs and Communications