If your job includes engaging parents, caregivers and communities in the development and advancement of our children, a NAFSCE Individual Membership is for you.
Individual Member Benefits
- NAFSCE Member Connect. Become part of a vibrant community of professionals who meet regularly, share expertise and work collaboratively. Think of it as a combination
LinkedIn and Facebook, just for family engagement professionals, and just for NAFSCE members.
- Professional Learning Programs. Our monthly members-only Communities of Practice gatherings and our regional roundtables are just some of the many professional learning
opportunities available to members. As a member, you'll receive invitations to other members-only events throughout the year.
- NAFSCE Resource Library. Only NAFSCE members have full access to our searchable library of family engagement resources including research, toolkits, presentations,
articles and more. In addition, only NAFSCE members can review and rate resources and submit resources for inclusion in the library.
- NAFSCE Career Center. Post your organization's job opportunities or volunteer positions in our Career Center. Consultants or job seekers can post their resume as well. The NAFSCE Career Center is open to the public and will be featured in our twice-monthly NAFSCE News newsletter, on our website, Twitter feed and more, giving your positions and/or resume maximum exposure.
- Member Directory. Expand your network through our searchable Member Directory.
NAFSCE is on the move! Come join us!
All NAFSCE members support our movement to build capacity, support leadership, and promote effective policies for family, school, and community engagement, from the schoolhouse to the White House.
When you support NAFSCE, you are also supporting initiatives that have the potential to change the way our country thinks about the family’s role in our children’s education.
Examples of NAFSCE's leadership initiatives:
NAFSCE is partnering with the NEA and others to help prepare tomorrow's teachers to engage with families before they enter the classroom.
Our “Reframing the Conversation” initiative, supported by the Heising Simons Foundation and others, is focused on elevating family engagement as an essential strategy for child development and student achievement.
With your help, NAFSCE’s work will have a profound effect on how family engagement is implemented in schools, communities and homes across the country.
Annual Individual Membership Fee: $75
Questions about membership?
Contact: Alice Clark, Manager of Programs and Communications